Laser Light Therapy
Feel better than you ever thought possible.
Studies Have Shown That Laser Light Therapy Can Help With:
Chronic Back Pain
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Plantar Fasciitus/Heel Pain
It’s time to remedy the problem.
The results of the laser therapy have really been life changing. I no longer have chronic pain and can see such a big difference in my activity level as a result. Thank you so much for recommending (laser therapy)!
I had the K-Laser treatment done here at Langel Chiropractic for my tendonitis in both arms three months ago and I am still pain free. This is a great treatment done by a great team. Thanks for making my arms pain free!
History Of Laser Therapy
Approved by the FDA in 2002, Laser Therapy has been extensively used throughout the United States by doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists, veterinarians and professional athletic teams.
Laser Therapy was born from scientific research over 30 years ago in Europe. Laser therapy has been widely utilized in Europe as far back as the 1970s. There have been over 2500 published Scientific Research studies documenting the clinical effectiveness of Laser Therapy. The FDA approved laser Therapy in 2002 and since then, it has been extensively used throughout the United States by doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists, veterinarians and professional athletic teams.
THE ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY OF THE ERCHONIA LASER THERAPY OR THE CLASS IV K-LASER THERAPY IS AN EFFECTIVE ALTERNATIVE TO SURGICAL PROCEDURES AND DOES NOT REQUIRE THE USE OF DRUGS OR HAVE ANY KNOWN SIDE EFFECTS.
Physiological and Biological Effects of Laser Light Therapy
Discover ten benefits of receiving Laser Light Therapy.
Physiological and Biological Effects of Laser Light Therapy:
- Accelerated tissue repair and cell growth – Laser light therapy accelerates cellular reproduction and growth.
- Faster wound healing – Laser light therapy stimulates fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
- Reduced fibrous tissue formation – Laser light therapy reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from cuts, scratches, burns or post-surgery.
- Anti-inflammation – Laser light therapy reduces swelling caused by bruising or inflammation of joints to give enhanced joint mobility.
- Analgesia (pain relief) – Laser light therapy has a high beneficial effect on nerve cells which block pain transmitted by these cells to the brain and which decrease nerve sensitivity.
- Improved vascular activity – Laser light therapy induces temporary vasodilation increasing blood flow to damaged areas.
- Increased metabolic activity – Higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particles loads for blood cells and thus greater production of the basic food source for cells, Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP).
- Improved nerve function – Slow recovery to nerve function in damaged tissue can result in “dead” limbs or numb areas. Laser light speeds the process of nerve cell reconnection to bring the numb areas back to life.
- Immunoregulation – Photons are absorbed by chromophores (molecule enzymes) that react to laser light. The enzyme is activated and starts the production of ATP, which is the major carrier of cell energy and the energy source for all chemical healing reactions in the cell. Long lasting pain relief occurs.
- Trigger points and acupressure points – Laser light therapy reduces muscle trigger points and stimulates acupuncture points on a non-invasive basis providing musculoskeletal pain relief.
Call our office at 515-267-1600 to Schedule An Appointment and learn more about how Laser Light Therapy can change your life.
Commonly Asked Questions:
How should I dress for laser treatment?
Wear clothing that will allow access to the area or we will place you in a gown.
How many treatment sessions will I need?
This depends on the nature of the condition being treated. For some acute conditions 1 to 6 treatments may be sufficient. More chronic conditions may require 10 to 15 (or more) treatments. Dr. Langel will create and individualized treatment plan for you.
How will I feel after the treatment?
You may feel pain relief after just the first treatment. For other patients, it takes a while longer. Most patients report feeling very relaxed. If you feel a lot less pain, keep in mind that pain reduction is just one goal. The laser light therapy is giving your body’s cells more energy so they repair and regenerate new tissue. The effect of laser light therapy treatments is cumulative. You will be getting more benefit with successive treatments.
Do I need to take special precautions after my laser light treatment?
For the most part, no. Obviously you do not want to overexert and re-injure yourself.
Should I use ice or pain relief gel after my laser light treatment?
One effect of the laser light therapy is vasodilation – which means your blood and lymphatic vessels have a larger diameter. This helps with inflammation reduction, but for some people with vasodilation can also make them sore. Use ice 12 hours after your laser light treatment, if needed. You could use pain relief gel, such as China Gel.
Erchonia Low Lever Laser Technology/Therapy
Get back to the life you love
Life is too precious to just watch it go by.
Gain FREE Access To Chiropractic Informational Videos
Learn More About
- Your brain, body and spine.
- What are symptoms?
- Injury prevention.
- Chiropractic and older adults.
- Chiropractic for children.
- Strength & Fatigue.
- Pain Explained.
- Stress Effects
- And many, many more.